Calixpyrrole-Based Heteroditopic Ion-Pair Receptor That Displays Anion-Modulated, Cation-Binding Behavior
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 47, pages 15073–15078, November 19, 2012
How to Cite
Park, I.-W., Yoo, J., Adhikari, S., Park, J. S., Sessler, J. L. and Lee, C.-H. (2012), Calixpyrrole-Based Heteroditopic Ion-Pair Receptor That Displays Anion-Modulated, Cation-Binding Behavior. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 15073–15078. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202777
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2009–0087013
- Department of Energy Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: 10651589
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!