Chemoenzymatic Synthesis of All Four Diastereomers of 2,6-Disubstituted Piperidines through Stereoselective Monoamination of 1,5-Diketones
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 2859–2865, February 18, 2013
How to Cite
Simon, R. C., Zepeck, F. and Kroutil, W. (2013), Chemoenzymatic Synthesis of All Four Diastereomers of 2,6-Disubstituted Piperidines through Stereoselective Monoamination of 1,5-Diketones. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 2859–2865. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202793
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- Austrian BMWFJ
- Standortagentur Tirol
- Austria FFG-COMET-Funding Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!