Ruthenium Complexes with Hydrophobic Ligands That Are Key Factors for the Optical Imaging of Physiological Hypoxia
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1971–1977, February 4, 2013
How to Cite
Komatsu, H., Yoshihara, K., Yamada, H., Kimura, Y., Son, A., Nishimoto, S.-i. and Tanabe, K. (2013), Ruthenium Complexes with Hydrophobic Ligands That Are Key Factors for the Optical Imaging of Physiological Hypoxia. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 1971–1977. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202809
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2012
- Innovative Techno-Hub for Integrated Medical Bio-imaging Project of the Special Coordination Funds for Promoting Science and Technology
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!