Ruthenium Complexes with Hydrophobic Ligands That Are Key Factors for the Optical Imaging of Physiological Hypoxia
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1971–1977, February 4, 2013
How to Cite
Komatsu, H., Yoshihara, K., Yamada, H., Kimura, Y., Son, A., Nishimoto, S.-i. and Tanabe, K. (2013), Ruthenium Complexes with Hydrophobic Ligands That Are Key Factors for the Optical Imaging of Physiological Hypoxia. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 1971–1977. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202809
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2012
- Innovative Techno-Hub for Integrated Medical Bio-imaging Project of the Special Coordination Funds for Promoting Science and Technology
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), Japan
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.