A New Family of Halogen-Chelated Hoveyda–Grubbs-Type Metathesis Catalysts
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 45, pages 14237–14241, November 5, 2012
How to Cite
Barbasiewicz, M., Michalak, M. and Grela, K. (2012), A New Family of Halogen-Chelated Hoveyda–Grubbs-Type Metathesis Catalysts. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 14237–14241. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202817
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: N N204 152436
- Seventh Framework Program. Grant Number: CPFP 211468–2 EUMET
- Umicore AG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!