Copper- and Phosphine-Ligand-Free Palladium-Catalyzed Direct Allylation of Electron-Deficient Polyfluoroarenes with Allylic Chlorides
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 46, pages 14643–14648, November 12, 2012
How to Cite
Yu, Y.-B., Fan, S. and Zhang, X. (2012), Copper- and Phosphine-Ligand-Free Palladium-Catalyzed Direct Allylation of Electron-Deficient Polyfluoroarenes with Allylic Chlorides. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 14643–14648. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202824
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21172242, 20902100, 20832008
- the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2012CB821600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!