Copper- and Phosphine-Ligand-Free Palladium-Catalyzed Direct Allylation of Electron-Deficient Polyfluoroarenes with Allylic Chlorides
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 46, pages 14643–14648, November 12, 2012
How to Cite
Yu, Y.-B., Fan, S. and Zhang, X. (2012), Copper- and Phosphine-Ligand-Free Palladium-Catalyzed Direct Allylation of Electron-Deficient Polyfluoroarenes with Allylic Chlorides. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 14643–14648. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202824
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21172242, 20902100, 20832008
- the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2012CB821600
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.