The Role of a Dipeptide Outer-Coordination Sphere on H2-Production Catalysts: Influence on Catalytic Rates and Electron Transfer
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1928–1941, February 4, 2013
How to Cite
Reback, M. L., Ginovska-Pangovska, B., Ho, M.-H., Jain, A., Squier, T. C., Raugei, S., Roberts, J. A. S. and Shaw, W. J. (2013), The Role of a Dipeptide Outer-Coordination Sphere on H2-Production Catalysts: Influence on Catalytic Rates and Electron Transfer. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 1928–1941. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202849
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
- US DOE Basic Energy Sciences
- US Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!