Diversity-Oriented Enantioselective Synthesis of Highly Functionalized Cyclic and Bicyclic Alcohols
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 761–770, January 7, 2013
How to Cite
Mao, B., Fañanás-Mastral, M., Lutz, M. and Feringa, B. L. (2013), Diversity-Oriented Enantioselective Synthesis of Highly Functionalized Cyclic and Bicyclic Alcohols. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 761–770. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202859
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
- The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO-CW)
- Dutch National Research School Combination Catalysis Controlled by Chemical Design
- China Scholarship Council. Grant Number: 2008618001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!