A Selective Palladium-Catalyzed Carbonylative Arylation of Aryl Ketones to Give Vinylbenzoate Compounds
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 49, pages 15592–15597, December 3, 2012
How to Cite
Schranck, J., Tlili, A., Neumann, H., Alsabeh, P. G., Stradiotto, M. and Beller, M. (2012), A Selective Palladium-Catalyzed Carbonylative Arylation of Aryl Ketones to Give Vinylbenzoate Compounds. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 15592–15597. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202895
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!