Design and Preparation of Platinum–Acetylide Organogelators Containing Ethynyl–Pyrene Moieties as the Main Skeleton
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 50, pages 16000–16013, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
Xu, X.-D., Zhang, J., Yu, X., Chen, L.-J., Wang, D.-X., Yi, T., Li, F. and Yang, H.-B. (2012), Design and Preparation of Platinum–Acetylide Organogelators Containing Ethynyl–Pyrene Moieties as the Main Skeleton. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 16000–16013. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202902
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 91027005, 91022021, 21125104, 20902027
- Shanghai Shuguang Program. Grant Number: 09SG25
- Innovation Program of SMEC. Grant Number: 10ZZ32
- RFDP. Grant Number: 20100076110004
- Higher Education of China, and Fok Ying Tung Education Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!