A New Indicator for Potassium Ions at Physiological pH by Using a Macrocyclic Luminescent Metal Complex
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 465–468, January 7, 2013
How to Cite
Yan, X., Lv, S. and Guo, R. (2013), A New Indicator for Potassium Ions at Physiological pH by Using a Macrocyclic Luminescent Metal Complex. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 465–468. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202925
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20271008
Vol. 19, Issue 19, 5783, Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!