Hydrophobic and Hydrophilic Balance and Its Effect on Mesophase Behaviour in Hydroxyalkyl Ethers of Methyl Glucopyranoside
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 16, pages 5041–5049, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Singh, M. K., Xu, R., Moebs, S., Kumar, A., Queneau, Y., Cowling, S. J. and Goodby, J. W. (2013), Hydrophobic and Hydrophilic Balance and Its Effect on Mesophase Behaviour in Hydroxyalkyl Ethers of Methyl Glucopyranoside. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 5041–5049. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202933
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
- IFCPAR-CEFIPRA. Grant Number: 3805-1
- Chinese Scholarship Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!