Enantioselective Construction of Spirooxindole Derivatives through [3+2] Annulation Catalyzed by a Bisthiourea as a Multiple-Hydrogen-Bond Donor
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1914–1918, February 4, 2013
How to Cite
Shi, Y., Lin, A., Mao, H., Mao, Z., Li, W., Hu, H., Zhu, C. and Cheng, Y. (2013), Enantioselective Construction of Spirooxindole Derivatives through [3+2] Annulation Catalyzed by a Bisthiourea as a Multiple-Hydrogen-Bond Donor. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 1914–1918. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202937
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20832001, 20972065, 21074054, 21172106
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB923303
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.