These authors contributed equally to this work.
Porous-Organic-Framework-Templated Nitrogen-Rich Porous Carbon as a More Proficient Electrocatalyst than Pt/C for the Electrochemical Reduction of Oxygen
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 974–980, January 14, 2013
How to Cite
Pachfule, P., Dhavale, V. M., Kandambeth, S., Kurungot, S. and Banerjee, R. (2013), Porous-Organic-Framework-Templated Nitrogen-Rich Porous Carbon as a More Proficient Electrocatalyst than Pt/C for the Electrochemical Reduction of Oxygen. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 974–980. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202940
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
- Senior Research Fellowship
- Junior Research Fellowship
- XIth Five Year Plan Project of the CSIR. Grant Numbers: NWP0022, NWP0021
- DST. Grant Number: SR/S1/IC-22/2009
- BRNS. Grant Number: 2011/37C/44/BRNS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!