Discriminatory Detection of Cysteine and Homocysteine Based on Dialdehyde-Functionalized Aggregation-Induced Emission Fluorophores
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 613–620, January 7, 2013
How to Cite
Mei, J., Wang, Y., Tong, J., Wang, J., Qin, A., Sun, J. Z. and Tang, B. Z. (2013), Discriminatory Detection of Cysteine and Homocysteine Based on Dialdehyde-Functionalized Aggregation-Induced Emission Fluorophores. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 613–620. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202969
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21074113, 50873086
- Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: Z4110056
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong. Grant Numbers: 603509, HKUST2/CRF/10, N_HKUST620/11
- University Grants Committee of Hong Kong. Grant Number: AoE/P-03/08
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.