Halogenation of Graphene with Chlorine, Bromine, or Iodine by Exfoliation in a Halogen Atmosphere
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 2655–2662, February 18, 2013
How to Cite
Poh, H. L., Šimek, P., Sofer, Z. and Pumera, M. (2013), Halogenation of Graphene with Chlorine, Bromine, or Iodine by Exfoliation in a Halogen Atmosphere. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 2655–2662. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202972
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- MINDEF-NTU. Grant Number: JPP-11-02-06
- Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: MSM6046137302
- Specific University Research. Grant Number: MSMT No. 21/2012
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.