Supramolecular Polymerization at Low Monomer Concentrations: Enhancing Intermolecular Interactions and Suppressing Cyclization by Rational Molecular Design
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 49, pages 15650–15654, December 3, 2012
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Fang, R., Tan, X., Wang, Z. and Zhang, X. (2012), Supramolecular Polymerization at Low Monomer Concentrations: Enhancing Intermolecular Interactions and Suppressing Cyclization by Rational Molecular Design. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 15650–15654. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202985
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2012
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2011CB808200, 2013CB834502
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21274076
- NSFC–DFG. Grant Number: TRR 61
- Program of Co-Construction with the Beijing Municipal Commission of Education
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.