Polyoxometalates as a Novel Class of Artificial Proteases: Selective Hydrolysis of Lysozyme under Physiological pH and Temperature Promoted by a Cerium(IV) Keggin-Type Polyoxometalate
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 2848–2858, February 18, 2013
How to Cite
Stroobants, K., Moelants, E., Ly, H. G. T., Proost, P., Bartik, K. and Parac-Vogt, T. N. (2013), Polyoxometalates as a Novel Class of Artificial Proteases: Selective Hydrolysis of Lysozyme under Physiological pH and Temperature Promoted by a Cerium(IV) Keggin-Type Polyoxometalate. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 2848–2858. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203020
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
- FWO Flanders
- KU Leuven Research Fund. Grant Number: START1/09/028
- Vietnamese Government
- KU Leuven
- Concerted Research Actions. Grant Number: G.O.A./2007/15
- “Fonds Van Buuren”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!