Charge-Neutral Amidinate-Containing Iridium Complexes Capable of Efficient Photocatalytic Water Reduction
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 1303–1310, January 21, 2013
How to Cite
Yu, Z.-T., Yuan, Y.-J., Cai, J.-G. and Zou, Z.-G. (2013), Charge-Neutral Amidinate-Containing Iridium Complexes Capable of Efficient Photocatalytic Water Reduction. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 1303–1310. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203029
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20901038
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB632400
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: 1106021342, 1117021302
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!