Charge-Neutral Amidinate-Containing Iridium Complexes Capable of Efficient Photocatalytic Water Reduction
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 1303–1310, January 21, 2013
How to Cite
Yu, Z.-T., Yuan, Y.-J., Cai, J.-G. and Zou, Z.-G. (2013), Charge-Neutral Amidinate-Containing Iridium Complexes Capable of Efficient Photocatalytic Water Reduction. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 1303–1310. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203029
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20901038
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB632400
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: 1106021342, 1117021302
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.