Spiroketal-Based Phosphorus Ligands for Highly Regioselective Hydroformylation of Terminal and Internal Olefins
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 48, pages 15288–15295, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Jia, X., Wang, Z., Xia, C. and Ding, K. (2012), Spiroketal-Based Phosphorus Ligands for Highly Regioselective Hydroformylation of Terminal and Internal Olefins. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 15288–15295. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203042
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20821002, 20923005, 20972176
- Major Basic Research Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833300
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!