Solid-State Thermolysis of a fac-Rhenium(I) Carbonyl Complex with a Redox Non-Innocent Pincer Ligand
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 13, pages 4278–4286, March 25, 2013
How to Cite
Jurca, T., Chen, W.-C., Michel, S., Korobkov, I., Ong, T.-G. and Richeson, D. S. (2013), Solid-State Thermolysis of a fac-Rhenium(I) Carbonyl Complex with a Redox Non-Innocent Pincer Ligand. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 4278–4286. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203045
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!