Solvatochromic Behavior of Chiral Mesoporous Metal–Organic Frameworks and Their Applications for Sensing Small Molecules and Separating Cationic Dyes
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 3639–3645, March 11, 2013
How to Cite
Sun, C.-Y., Wang, X.-L., Qin, C., Jin, J.-L., Su, Z.-M., Huang, P. and Shao, K.-Z. (2013), Solvatochromic Behavior of Chiral Mesoporous Metal–Organic Frameworks and Their Applications for Sensing Small Molecules and Separating Cationic Dyes. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 3639–3645. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203080
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
- NNSF of China. Grant Numbers: 21001022, 21171033, 21131001, 21222105
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in Chinese University. Grant Number: NCET-10-0282
- PhD Station Foundation of Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 20100043110003
- The Foundation for Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of P. R. China. Grant Number: 201022
- The Science and Technology Development Planning of Jilin Province. Grant Numbers: 201001169, 20111803
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!