Biotransformations of Anticancer Ruthenium(III) Complexes: An X-Ray Absorption Spectroscopic Study
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 3609–3619, March 11, 2013
How to Cite
Levina, A., Aitken, J. B., Gwee, Y. Y., Lim, Z. J., Liu, M., Singharay, A. M., Wong, P. F. and Lay, P. A. (2013), Biotransformations of Anticancer Ruthenium(III) Complexes: An X-Ray Absorption Spectroscopic Study. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 3609–3619. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203127
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
- Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: DP0208409, DP0774173, DP0984722, DP0208409, DP0984722, LE0346515
- Australian Synchrotron Research Program
- Commonwealth of Australia. Grant Numbers: LE0989759, LE110100174
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!