These authors contributed equally to this work.
Rational Design of an “OFF–ON” Phosphorescent Chemodosimeter Based on an Iridium(III) Complex and Its Application for Time-Resolved Luminescent Detection and Bioimaging of Cysteine and Homocysteine
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 1311–1319, January 21, 2013
How to Cite
Tang, Y., Yang, H.-R., Sun, H.-B., Liu, S.-J., Wang, J.-X., Zhao, Q., Liu, X.-M., Xu, W.-J., Li, S.-B. and Huang, W. (2013), Rational Design of an “OFF–ON” Phosphorescent Chemodosimeter Based on an Iridium(III) Complex and Its Application for Time-Resolved Luminescent Detection and Bioimaging of Cysteine and Homocysteine. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 1311–1319. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203137
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 61177029, 21174064, 21171098
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2009CB930601, 2012CB933300
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: IRT1148
- Natural Science Fund for Colleges and Universities in Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: 10KJB430010
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions.
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.