PEPPSI=Pyridine-enhanced precatalyst preparation stabilisation and initiation.
Sulfination by Using Pd-PEPPSI Complexes: Studies into Precatalyst Activation, Cationic and Solvent Effects and the Role of Butoxide Base†
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 2749–2756, February 18, 2013
How to Cite
Sayah, M., Lough, A. J. and Organ, M. G. (2013), Sulfination by Using Pd-PEPPSI Complexes: Studies into Precatalyst Activation, Cationic and Solvent Effects and the Role of Butoxide Base . Chem. Eur. J., 19: 2749–2756. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203142
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- National Science and Engineering Council of Canada
- Ontario Research and Development Challenge Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!