Enhanced CO2 Adsorption over Polymeric Amines Supported on Heteroatom-Incorporated SBA-15 Silica: Impact of Heteroatom Type and Loading on Sorbent Structure and Adsorption Performance
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 52, pages 16649–16664, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Kuwahara, Y., Kang, D.-Y., Copeland, J. R., Bollini, P., Sievers, C., Kamegawa, T., Yamashita, H. and Jones, C. W. (2012), Enhanced CO2 Adsorption over Polymeric Amines Supported on Heteroatom-Incorporated SBA-15 Silica: Impact of Heteroatom Type and Loading on Sorbent Structure and Adsorption Performance. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 16649–16664. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203144
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!