Efficient Synthesis of Substituted 3-Azabicyclo[3.1.0]hexan-2-ones from 2-Iodocyclopropanecarboxamides Using a Copper-Free Sonogashira Coupling
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 52, pages 16716–16727, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
de Carné-Carnavalet, B., Archambeau, A., Meyer, C., Cossy, J., Folléas, B., Brayer, J.-L. and Demoute, J.-P. (2012), Efficient Synthesis of Substituted 3-Azabicyclo[3.1.0]hexan-2-ones from 2-Iodocyclopropanecarboxamides Using a Copper-Free Sonogashira Coupling. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 16716–16727. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203153
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!