MOF=metal–organic framework, POM–MOF=polyoxometalate-based metal–organic framework.
Crystal Structures and Proton Conductivities of a MOF and Two POM–MOF Composites Based on CuII Ions and 2,2′-Bipyridyl-3,3′-dicarboxylic Acid†
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 1607–1616, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
Wei, M., Wang, X. and Duan, X. (2013), Crystal Structures and Proton Conductivities of a MOF and Two POM–MOF Composites Based on CuII Ions and 2,2′-Bipyridyl-3,3′-dicarboxylic Acid . Chem. Eur. J., 19: 1607–1616. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203154
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20971038, 21171050
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!