These authors contributed equally to this work.
Activation of Hydrogen Peroxide by Ionic Liquids: Mechanistic Studies and Application in the Epoxidation of Olefins
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 19, pages 5972–5979, May 3, 2013
How to Cite
Markovits, I. I. E., Eger, W. A., Yue, S., Cokoja, M., Münchmeyer, C. J., Zhang, B., Zhou, M.-D., Genest, A., Mink, J., Zang, S.-L., Rösch, N. and Kühn, F. E. (2013), Activation of Hydrogen Peroxide by Ionic Liquids: Mechanistic Studies and Application in the Epoxidation of Olefins. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 5972–5979. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203208
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2012
- TUM Graduate School
- Leibniz Rechenzentrum München
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- DFG. Grant Number: Ku 1265/10-1
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21071073, 21101084, 21101085, 21003068
- Key Projects in the National Science and Technology Pillar Program. Grant Number: 2012BAF03B02
- Cooperation Project. Grant Number: 21111130584
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!