Preparation of Gradient Surfaces by Using a Simple Chemical Reaction and Investigation of Cell Adhesion on a Two-Component Gradient
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 18, pages 5609–5616, April 26, 2013
How to Cite
Lee, J., Choi, I. and Yeo, W.-S. (2013), Preparation of Gradient Surfaces by Using a Simple Chemical Reaction and Investigation of Cell Adhesion on a Two-Component Gradient. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 5609–5616. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203215
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
- Basic Science Research Program. Grant Number: 2010-0021191
- Priority Research Centers Program. Grant Number: 2012-0006686
- National Research Foundation (NRF) of Korea
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.