Reactivity of Stabilized Vinyl Diazo Derivatives toward Unsaturated Hydrocarbons: Regioselective Gold-Catalyzed Carbon–Carbon Bond Formation
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 1573–1576, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
Barluenga, J., Lonzi, G., Tomás, M. and López, L. A. (2013), Reactivity of Stabilized Vinyl Diazo Derivatives toward Unsaturated Hydrocarbons: Regioselective Gold-Catalyzed Carbon–Carbon Bond Formation. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 1573–1576. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203217
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
- Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad of Spain. Grant Number: CTQ2010–20517-C02–01
- European Union
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!