Highly Efficient Enantioselective Construction of Bispirooxindoles Containing Three Stereocenters through an Organocatalytic Cascade Michael–Cyclization Reaction
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 1747–1753, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
Wu, H., Zhang, L.-L., Tian, Z.-Q., Huang, Y.-D. and Wang, Y.-M. (2013), Highly Efficient Enantioselective Construction of Bispirooxindoles Containing Three Stereocenters through an Organocatalytic Cascade Michael–Cyclization Reaction. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 1747–1753. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203221
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833300
- State Key Laboratory of Elemento-Organic Chemistry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!