Guest-Triggered Supramolecular Isomerism in a Pillared-Layer Structure with Unusual Isomers of Paddle-Wheel Secondary Building Units by Reversible Single-Crystal-to-Single-Crystal Transformation
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 2695–2702, February 18, 2013
How to Cite
Park, I.-H., Lee, S. S. and Vittal, J. J. (2013), Guest-Triggered Supramolecular Isomerism in a Pillared-Layer Structure with Unusual Isomers of Paddle-Wheel Secondary Building Units by Reversible Single-Crystal-to-Single-Crystal Transformation. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 2695–2702. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203267
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
- World Class University (WCU). Grant Number: R32-20003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!