A DNA-Based and Electrochemically Transduced Keypad Lock System with Reset Function
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 47, pages 14939–14942, November 19, 2012
How to Cite
Hong, W., Du, Y., Wang, T., Liu, J., Liu, Y., Wang, J. and Wang, E. (2012), A DNA-Based and Electrochemically Transduced Keypad Lock System with Reset Function. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 14939–14942. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203286
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21105095, 21190040
- 973 Projects. Grant Numbers: 2011CB91100, 2010CB933600
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.