Self-Organization of Honeycomb-like Porous TiO2 Films by means of the Breath-Figure Method for Surface Modification of Titanium Implants
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 17, pages 5306–5313, April 22, 2013
How to Cite
Li, H., Jia, Y., Du, M., Fei, J., Zhao, J., Cui, Y. and Li, J. (2013), Self-Organization of Honeycomb-like Porous TiO2 Films by means of the Breath-Figure Method for Surface Modification of Titanium Implants. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 5306–5313. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203353
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2012
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91027045, 21003136, 21273250
- National Basic Research Program of China
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2009CB930101
- China National Petroleum Corporation. Grant Number: 2010D-5006-0701
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.