Investigation and Comparison of the Mechanistic Steps in the [(Cp*MCl2)2] (Cp*=C5Me5; M=Rh, Ir)-Catalyzed Oxidative Annulation of Isoquinolones with Alkynes
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 358–364, January 2, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, N., Li, B., Song, H., Xu, S. and Wang, B. (2013), Investigation and Comparison of the Mechanistic Steps in the [(Cp*MCl2)2] (Cp*=C5Me5; M=Rh, Ir)-Catalyzed Oxidative Annulation of Isoquinolones with Alkynes. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 358–364. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203374
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21072097, 21072101
- SRFDP. Grant Number: 20110031110009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!