Quantum Chemical Insight of the Dimetallic Sulfide Endohedral Fullerene Sc2S@C70: Does It Possess the Conventional D5h Cage?
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 2649–2654, February 18, 2013
How to Cite
Yang, T., Zhao, X. and Nagase, S. (2013), Quantum Chemical Insight of the Dimetallic Sulfide Endohedral Fullerene Sc2S@C70: Does It Possess the Conventional D5h Cage?. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 2649–2654. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203388
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21171138, 20673081
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB720904
- Key Project in the National Science and Technology Pillar Program of China. Grant Number: 2010BAK67B12
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.