PCM=polarizable continuum model.
Polysulfide Chemistry in Sodium–Sulfur Batteries and Related Systems— A Computational Study by G3X(MP2) and PCM Calculations†
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 3162–3176, February 25, 2013
How to Cite
Steudel, R. and Steudel, Y. (2013), Polysulfide Chemistry in Sodium–Sulfur Batteries and Related Systems— A Computational Study by G3X(MP2) and PCM Calculations . Chem. Eur. J., 19: 3162–3176. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203397
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!