Development of a General Non-Noble Metal Catalyst for the Benign Amination of Alcohols with Amines and Ammonia
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 3665–3675, March 11, 2013
How to Cite
Cui, X., Dai, X., Deng, Y. and Shi, F. (2013), Development of a General Non-Noble Metal Catalyst for the Benign Amination of Alcohols with Amines and Ammonia. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 3665–3675. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203417
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 21073208
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!