A Conventional Surfactant Becomes CO2-Responsive in the Presence of Switchable Water Additives
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 18, pages 5595–5601, April 26, 2013
How to Cite
Su, X., Robert, T., Mercer, S. M., Humphries, C., Cunningham, M. F. and Jessop, P. G. (2013), A Conventional Surfactant Becomes CO2-Responsive in the Presence of Switchable Water Additives. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 5595–5601. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203419
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
- Xerox Research Center of Canada
- National Sciences and Engineering Research Council
- the Ontario Research Chairs Program (Cunningham)
- Canada Research Chairs Program (Jessop)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!