A Conventional Surfactant Becomes CO2-Responsive in the Presence of Switchable Water Additives
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 18, pages 5595–5601, April 26, 2013
How to Cite
Su, X., Robert, T., Mercer, S. M., Humphries, C., Cunningham, M. F. and Jessop, P. G. (2013), A Conventional Surfactant Becomes CO2-Responsive in the Presence of Switchable Water Additives. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 5595–5601. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203419
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
- Xerox Research Center of Canada
- National Sciences and Engineering Research Council
- the Ontario Research Chairs Program (Cunningham)
- Canada Research Chairs Program (Jessop)
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.