Bioconjugatable Azo-Based Dark-Quencher Dyes: Synthesis and Application to Protease-Activatable Far-Red Fluorescent Probes
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 1686–1699, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
Chevalier, A., Massif, C., Renard, P.-Y. and Romieu, A. (2013), Bioconjugatable Azo-Based Dark-Quencher Dyes: Synthesis and Application to Protease-Activatable Far-Red Fluorescent Probes. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 1686–1699. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203427
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
- FEDER funds Région Haute-Normandie. Grant Number: TRIPODE, no. 33883
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-09-BLAN-0081–01
- La Région Haute-Normandie
- CRUNCh program. Grant Number: CPER 2007–2013
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.