Exploiting Aggregation To Achieve Phase Separation in Macrocyclization
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 2108–2113, February 4, 2013
How to Cite
Bédard, A.-C. and Collins, S. K. (2013), Exploiting Aggregation To Achieve Phase Separation in Macrocyclization. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 2108–2113. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203433
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Université de Montreal
- Centre for Green Chemistry and Catalysis (CGCC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!