Exploiting Aggregation To Achieve Phase Separation in Macrocyclization
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 2108–2113, February 4, 2013
How to Cite
Bédard, A.-C. and Collins, S. K. (2013), Exploiting Aggregation To Achieve Phase Separation in Macrocyclization. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 2108–2113. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203433
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Université de Montreal
- Centre for Green Chemistry and Catalysis (CGCC)
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.