Giant Residual Dipolar 13C–1H Couplings in High-Spin Organoiron Complexes: Elucidation of Their Structures in Solution by 13C NMR Spectroscopy
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 1599–1606, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
Kruck, M., Wadepohl, H., Enders, M. and Gade, L. H. (2013), Giant Residual Dipolar 13C–1H Couplings in High-Spin Organoiron Complexes: Elucidation of Their Structures in Solution by 13C NMR Spectroscopy. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 1599–1606. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203450
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB 623
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!