Highly Enantioselective Intermolecular Hydroamination of Allylic Amines with Chiral Aldehydes as Tethering Catalysts
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 2597–2601, February 18, 2013
How to Cite
MacDonald, M. J., Hesp, C. R., Schipper, D. J., Pesant, M. and Beauchemin, A. M. (2013), Highly Enantioselective Intermolecular Hydroamination of Allylic Amines with Chiral Aldehydes as Tethering Catalysts. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 2597–2601. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203462
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
- University of Ottawa
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation
- Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation
- The American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!