Diastereo- and Regioselective Addition of Thioamide Dianions to Imines and Aziridines: Synthesis of N-Thioacyl-1,2-diamines and N-Thioacyl-1,3-diamines
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 304–313, January 2, 2013
How to Cite
Shibahara, F., Kobayashi, S.-i., Maruyama, T. and Murai, T. (2013), Diastereo- and Regioselective Addition of Thioamide Dianions to Imines and Aziridines: Synthesis of N-Thioacyl-1,2-diamines and N-Thioacyl-1,3-diamines. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 304–313. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203470
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas “Organic Synthesis based on Reaction Integration. Development of New Methods and Creation of New Substances”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!