Crystalline Structural Intermediates of a Breathing Metal–Organic Framework That Functions as a Luminescent Sensor and Gas Reservoir
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1891–1895, February 4, 2013
How to Cite
Xiao, J., Wu, Y., Li, M., Liu, B.-Y., Huang, X.-C. and Li, D. (2013), Crystalline Structural Intermediates of a Breathing Metal–Organic Framework That Functions as a Luminescent Sensor and Gas Reservoir. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 1891–1895. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203515
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2012CB821706, 2013CB834803
- MOE of China. Grant Number: NCET09–0089
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20801034, 21171113, 20825102
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!